Land Intelligence is seeking a Cloud Engineer to join our Technology Development team. This individual will be responsible for all technological duties associated with developing Azure cloud applications on the back end/server side and ensuring the quality of the solution. The successful candidate will analyze business needs, define the architecture for and participate in the delivery of technical solutions to complex business requirements using cloud-based platforms.
- Install and maintain cloud-based applications, systems, and associated infrastructure
- Translate business requirements into code and documentation while managing the life-cycle and communication for assigned projects
- Analyze and define business requirements to determine specifications and standards
- Oversee the proper implementation and integration of web and cloud-based applications
- Monitor system performance, troubleshooting, and resolving errors
- Work with internal and external resources to develop cloud solutions for a range of products
- Ensure the quality of the solutions and products as robust, scalable, and efficient to meet the needs of the business
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field -or- equivalent experience and training
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience with developing Microsoft Azure with a working knowledge of the features available
- Proven design, planning, and implementation experience on a technical level with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
- Good understanding of front end/client side development and troubleshooting
- Proficiency with connected embedded systems trade offs, protocols, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and provide constructive feedback to peers
- Desire to help define and implement development best practices across the organization