The Proposal Manager duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Experience with marketing professional services and familiarity with industry terms, contracts, deliverables, and processes is required.
- A Strong Knowledge of client requested or discovered / creative RFP and proposal process is required.
- Coordinates proposal process, following standard procedures, including planning, review, and production of statements of qualifications and proposals.
- Gathers and researches information to include in proposals, including resumes and project summaries.
- Reviews, organizes, and edits written documentation to improve clarity.
- Provides final quality control check, including proofreading for grammar, request for proposal (RFP) compliance and conformance to established strategies and plans.
- Verifies complex technical solutions, strategies and themes are easily understandable, readable and compelling.
- Previous experience with the creation, maintenance, and development of CRM databases is desired.
- Updates leads, resumes, project descriptions, and text libraries in marketing’s database.
- Ability to collaborate with Project Executives, Project Managers and relevant consultants in the proposal preparation process.
- Assists in the development of other marketing tools such as brochures, company website, etc.
- Conducts client development research. Leads or co-leads client development teams
- Engages senior technical and management staff to obtain necessary information and commitment for specific pursuits.
- Coordinates with technical staff to develop, research, track, and follow-up on leads.
- Participates in strategic planning that includes evaluating marketing intelligence, identifying customer concerns, and key issues, and developing win strategies.
- Attends industry functions, to generate new leads.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks, and possess strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge and experience with office procedures, systems, and protocols required.
- Strong and effective communication, writing, and computer skills are essential.
- Must be able to independently manage a challenging workload when faced with unexpected changes in priorities and deadlines.
- Established contacts within and Knowledge of commercial real estate and land development and finance industry.
- Assist in the day to day hard and electronic file organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (business, marketing, engineering, etc.) preferred, other degrees such as Communication, Journalism, and English are acceptable.
- Ideal candidates should possess 5+ years of experience in a marketing role within the Architecture / Engineering / Construction (A / E / C) industry.
- Advanced user in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) and Adobe Creative Suite including In Design (Photoshop and Illustrator a plus).
- Strong understanding of marketing principles within the A / E / C Industry.
- Strong experience with designing marketing material is preferred.
- Experience with creating and managing SOP’s and utilizing automated systems for efficiency and collaboration with stakeholders
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charleston SC Columbia SC Greenville SC Myrtle Beach Remote Spartanburg SC