Land Intelligence is seeking an experienced SharePoint Administrator to provide technical support for the company’s SharePoint Online environment. The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for the assessment and implementation of new capabilities and providing the business unit managers with a long-term perspective on the relationship of SharePoint technology to the business opportunities facing the company.
A successful SharePoint Administrator will apply their knowledge of the business to existing and new SharePoint site and application development, resulting in superior application usability and high-end user productivity. Responsible to for day-to-day management, trouble-shooting, and monitoring system usage to optimize performance and adoption.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or a related field -or- equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Desire to develop applications and custom workflows using SharePoint Online, Power Automate, PowerApps, and Office 365.
- Knowledge or understanding of a least one discipline involving Visual Studio, VB.NET, C-sharp, or ASP.NET.
- Previous classroom or work experience with IT application development life cycle.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish and manage priories for yourself and subordinates if applicable.
- Ability to focus and meet deadlines on a timely basis.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with managers, peers, and subordinates.
- Ability to connect with business users and actively teach the SharePoint technology.