Effective: October 1, 2019
- We respect your privacy.
- Security is important to us. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We collect information you give us when you register or use our online forms. We track the web pages you visit on our site by using cookies.
- We may use your information to improve the performance and accuracy of our website and system. We will only do so if we can preserve the confidentiality of user identifiable information.
- If you choose to post publicly on our blog or otherwise explicitly give us permission to share your identifiable information with others, this information may become public.
- You can opt out of marketing communications we send.
- We will not sell your information to a third party.
- We may link to other websites. We cannot vouch for their privacy policies.
- Please contact us if you would like to learn more about our company and our policies: Jennifer Rohleder
Chief Operating Officer & General Counsel
- Information LI Collects. LI may collect information that identifies Users when accessing the Website (collectively, "Information"), which includes:
(a) usernames, addresses, phone numbers, billing and delivery information, email addresses, credit card information, and other financial account information ("Personally Identifiable Information"),
(b) other information Users provide to LI but that does not identify Users personally, such as records of User visits and information Users submit when using the Website,
(c) information from 3rd parties, and
(d) traffic and usage information generated from User visits to the Website, including traffic data and the type of device the Users use to access the Website.
- Tracking Technology LI Uses. LI may use a variety of technologies to collect Information, including cookies, flash cookies, general log information, and referral information from 3rd party websites.
No Information from Children
- Website Not Intended from Children. LI does not:
(a) intend that the Website or its content are used by children under the age of 13, or
(b) direct the Website or its content at children under the age of 13.
- No Information Intentionally Collected from Children. LI will not, without parental consent, intentionally:
(a) collect or solicit any Information from anyone under the age of 13, or
(b) allow people under the age of 13 to register for the Website.
- In Case of Unintended Collection. If LI learns from any Person that it has collected Information from a child under 13 without parental consent, LI shall promptly delete that Information.
How LI Uses Information
LI may use the Information it collects to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Website;
- Enable Users to access and use the Website, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on, and sharing content;
- Process and complete transactions, and send the Users related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Send transactional messages, including responding to User comments, questions, and requests, providing User service and support, and sending Users technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Send promotional communications, such as providing Users with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events, and updates;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, and other illegal activities;
- personalize the Website content, features, or advertisements; and
- enable Users to share content with other Users they designate.
Information Advertising and Sharing
Advertising & Cookies
(a) recognize a User's computers,
(b) send online advertisements to Users, and
(c) compile Information about a User's use of its computer.
- LI may share Information with 3rd party service providers it employs to perform functions and provide services for LI and the Website, subject to the terms of this policy, and only to the extent necessary to:
(a) process payments;
(b) prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities;
(c) facilitate dispute resolution, such as chargeback or refunds; and
(d) handle other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards.
- Credit and Debit Card Information. LI may share User credit or debit card numbers with 3rd party payment services providers or card networks only to the extent necessary to monitor card transactions at participating merchants and track redemption activity for the purposes of providing card-linked services.
LI shall provide Users the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding LI's collection, use, and sharing of User information, to the extent required by Law, which might include a User's ability to:
- Correct, update, and delete account information;
- Change choices for subscriptions and newsletters;
- Choose whether to receive offers from LI; and
- Choose whether the User receives targeted advertising from LI or 3rd party advertising partners.
Accessing and Correcting User Information
- Opportunity to Request Corrections and Deletions. Subject to item 2 in this section below, LI shall provide Users with the opportunity to request that LI:
(a) correct inaccurate Personally Identifiable Information that LI holds; and
(b) delete Information LI is not required to retain by Law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Discretion over Corrections and Deletions. LI will have the sole discretion to adhere to or decline User requests to collect or delete information that are frivolous or vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or not otherwise required by Law.